You must have heard about Busch Gardens if you live near Florida or Williamsburg or anywhere in the States. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment owns and operates Busch Gardens. One Park is located in Tampa, Florida, while the second is located in Williamsburg, Virginia. Busch Gardens parks were once located in Van Nuys, California, and Houston, Texas. Busch Gardens got its name from Adolphus Busch’s public gardens in Pasadena, California. let us discuss Busch gardens veteran and military discount
Busch gardens veteran and military discount
Yes! Through their Waves of Honor program, Busch Gardens Theme Parks offers veteran and military discounts. Both the Busch Gardens provide military and veteran discounts and offers. Active-duty military personnel and their three direct dependents are eligible for one complimentary admission per year through Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Waves of Honor program. Busch Gardens Williamsburg, VA also offers a Waves of Honor program for Active-Duty Military and Military Veterans, as well as discounted tickets.
How to get a discount?
To get a discount at any of the Busch Gardens, simply present your military credentials while purchasing your ticket at the counter. Don’t forget to carry your military ID. And if you are purchasing the tickets online, your status can be verified using your military ID online. So, all you need is your military ID to get a discount at Busch Gardens.
Who Is Eligible for The Discount?
- Active-duty and retired military personnel
- Reservists who have been activated or who are drilling
- A member of the National Guard
- Veterans of the military
- Reservists who are inactive yet ready to serve
The Waves of Honor program enables the above-mentioned people to have one complimentary ticket every year to Busch Gardens or some other amusement park. You must purchase your Busch Gardens admission tickets online to participate in the Waves of Freedom program.
When purchasing discounted military tickets through the Waves of Honor program, make sure to double-check the park’s operational hours because the program provides active-duty personnel with one free pass per year for themselves and three dependents at Tampa Bay and Williamsburg, Virginia. Military veterans can also enjoy up to six reduced tickets at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia. Free parking is included in the Waves of Honor program for the day of your visit. To prove your identity, you must first register with your military ID.
Busch Gardens is a famous amusement park in the United States. Currently, there are just two Busch Gardens, one in Tampa and another in Williamsburg. Both of them are spread over an area of 400 acres and are a perfect place to spend your day. Bush Gardens is kind enough to provide military and veteran discounts to the people who have served and who continue to serve the country. It is a great way to thank the servants of the country. To get the military discount at Busch Gardens, all you have to do is use your military ID to get yourself verified. After verification, you become eligible to avail of this offer.
Frequently asked questions
Q1 Where do I go in the park to get my tickets redeemed?
- If you purchased your ticket in advance of your visit, please check the instructions on the downloaded ticket when you arrive at the park.
- Self-Service Ticketing: Purchased Annual Passes can be redeemed at any of our convenient Self-Service Ticketing kiosks. Kiosks are also available for credit card purchases of tickets, passes, and select add-ons. Coupons and discounts cannot be redeemed at kiosks.
- Park Gate: Turnstile-ready tickets (except groups of 15+) and vacation packages can be taken straight to the park entrance.
Q2 what are the safety measures to be followed at Busch Gardens?
- Selfie Sticks and other hand-held extension rods are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Camera harnesses that are worn on the chest or the wrist are permitted
- The camera must be fastened by a 3-point or more harness that is snapped or strapped tightly over the shoulders and around the chest so that it cannot be released by bumping
- Cameras with cases must be snapped shut and secured to the harness with certain devices like a screw-type pin or something. A screw-type connection can be used to securely attach an uncased camera to the harness.
Q3 What is the cost of parking at Busch Gardens?
General Parking is the most basic and least expensive choice. It is also the most popular parking option for visitors. For one car, motorcycle, or RV/Camper, general parking will be $25 every day of the year. Preferred parking prices are $30- $35. To enjoy free or discounted parking, Annual Pass Members must produce their Annual Pass and show a valid matching photo I.D. Free parking is available for tour buses and school buses. Guests who do not require parking can use a dedicated drop-off and pick-up location near the park entrance.