PayPal has become one of the most popular online financial tools, and it currently operates in almost every country and region in the world.
If you live in Australia, you might be wondering if PayPal is available to you and how to use it? I looked into where PayPal works, and this is what I found!
You can add money to your PayPal account through your bank account. Therefore, to add money to your PayPal account from your bank account:
- First, log into your PayPal account
- Second, go to “Wallet” and click “Transfer money”
- Next, click “Add money to your balance”
- Last, follow the direction and finish the transfer
Through the app
- As before, log in to your PayPal account
- Then, click “Dashboard” and click “Transfer”
- Next, choose the preferred way you want to add money to your account
Moreover, this is where you will choose your bank account
- After, enter the amount you want to transfer
- Finally, click “Add to Your Balance”
Additionally, you can also add money to your PayPal balance through direct deposit, in-store, with a check, or with PayPal Cash Card or Cash App.