A lot of skincare and beauty brands today that are owned by some big organizations are involved in non-cruelty-free practices.
These huge companies with a global customer base make millions of dollars, but sadly, none of them seem concerned about changing their unethical ways. I find this quite unfortunate and disturbing, to say the least.
Nevertheless, if we look a little away from this rat race, there are a few smaller brands that are not only cruelty-free but also all-natural. One such brand is T-Zone.
T-Zone is a UK-based skincare brand that offers natural formulations for people with different skin types. However, as the name suggests, most of its products are targeted toward people with oily skin, hence the name T-Zone.
If you are in to give a go to some natural skin care items then keep on reading. From the ingredients used by the company to its best products, I have covered everything in detail below. Go ahead and enlighten yourself.
Is T-Zone Cruelty-Free?
Yes, here’s what I found out about this brand.
- The company is not involved in animal cruelty of any type, neither directly nor indirectly.
- None of the ingredients is tested on animals. The same is the case with the finished products.
- No animal trials are conducted even during the production phase.
- The company doesn’t employ anybody else to do animal testing on its behalf.
- None of the products by the brand are advertised or sold in those foreign states where testing on animals is a prerequisite for selling.
This brings me to the conclusion that T-Zone products are completely cruelty-free. You can buy them to your heartiest content without weighing down your conscience.
Do T-Zone Products Contain Plastic Microbeads or Dangerous Chemicals?
T-Zone doesn’t just claim to be natural, it actually is. None of its products contain plastic microbeads or any other harsh and artificial components. The company only uses naturally derived ingredients for all its products.
Is T-Zone Vegan-Friendly?
Yes, yes, and yes. The brand is completely 100% vegan-friendly as it uses nothing but natural ingredients. None of its recipes contain any component that’s even remotely linked to animals. What a sigh of relief!
Main Ingredients in T-Zone Products
Now you must be thinking about what is in T-Zone’s products that make them both vegan and cruelty-free.
I studied the brand very closely and found out the active ingredients that the company uses in its formulations. To my sheer pleasure, all of them turned out to be completely natural.
I also went over and above to find out the sources of these ingredients just to be on the safer side. Here, you go, take a look.
- Activated Charcoal
I don’t know about you guys, but I have been seeing a lot of new products lately that contain activated charcoal and most of them are very effective.
Charcoal works as an excellent absorbing agent that helps draw out all the dirt from your skin. It works especially well for people with oily skin.
To obtain this ingredient, discarded materials such as coconut peelings, paper waste, etc. are used.
- Bamboo Essence
Another wonderful nature bounty, this specific ingredient is known for its oil-controlling properties. It helps eliminate excess sebum from your skin and gives it a fresher look. It also possesses antioxidant properties.
The major source of bamboo essence is Phyllostachys pubescens trees from Japan.
- Tea Tree Oil
I am pretty sure you’d already be familiar with this particular ingredient. It is widely acknowledged for its antiseptic properties and has been used by people for thousands of years. It also fights off acne.
Tea Trees are found in abundance in southeast Australia and that’s where their oil or extract is obtained from.
- Grapefruit Essence
As the name suggests, this ingredient is attained from the delicious fruit itself. Packed with vitamin C, it gives the skin a fresher look while removing the excess shine.
- Witch Hazel
Witch Hazel is yet another miraculous natural ingredient with lots of benefits. It is a plant with unique therapeutic properties. It helps calm your skin, especially after the use of peel-off masks.
This ingredient is derived from the leaves, branches, and twigs of the witch hazel plant.
Is T-Zone Ethical?
Yes, it is, and here’s why.
- The brand strictly adheres to non-cruelty practices.
- All of the ingredients are derived from natural sources and no animals are harmed in obtaining them.
- The company steers clear of using chemical-based ingredients that could cause a skin reaction. Instead, it only uses natural substitutes for those chemicals.
- T-Zone is also introducing products that are biodegradable, such as their glo pads. This shows that the brand cares for the environment and is playing its part.
Best Products by T-Zone
While I found raving reviews about too many of its products, I couldn’t possibly list them all down. I have jotted down a few that I found the best.
- Charcoal and Bamboo Face Wash: This is best for people suffering from excessively oily skin. The product gives a deep cleaning to your face and keeps it oil-free for many hours. If you have dry skin, don’t even think about using it because it will make your skin flaky.
- Charcoal and Bamboo Nose Strips: Ugh! Who else hates the buildup on their noses like I do? I call it one of the joys of having oily skin! But wait, try these nose strips. My nose has never felt cleaner or smoother before I started using them.
- Australian Pink Clay Mask: This is the hottest selling product by the brand and I don’t wonder why. This single product brightens up your skin, improves elasticity, and provides deep nourishment.
- Vitamin C Glo Serum: This serum with the goodness of Kumquat, aloe, and vitamin C is suitable for all skin types. It deeply hydrates your skin, improves the overall texture, evens out the complexion, and gives a bright glow.
There are several other products by the brand that I am really curious about but I haven’t gotten a chance to try them yet. However, they are on my bucket list and I will certainly give them a shot soon.